Donald Trump the US President clearly refused to participate in virtual TV debate with Joe Biden, his rival.
This decision was made after Mr. President was treated for Covid-19. He said this move is designed to protect his rival and he won’t make this happen.
The debate organized by the commission supposed to be held in Miami on 15th of October but it was announced to take place online remotely. While on the other hand Mr Biden expressed that Mr. Trump clearly failed himself and the state on Covid and the economy.
On 30 September, the first presidential debate culminated in insults and interruptions. Mike Pence and Kamala Harris had a more measured discussion of the vice-presidential debate on Wednesday night. October as a rescheduled date, although what form the debate would take is unclear.
On 3 November, the United States elections will take place. A strong national lead over Mr. Trump has been indicated by Mr. Biden, opinion polls. But in war nations, where races can be even closer, the outcomes are always determined.
During his telephone interview on Thursday with Fox Business Channel, he discussed many main topics, including his health and the prospect of moving towards an economic stimulus package. But it was his comments on the debate format that drew most attention.
Mr Trump said: “I’m not gonna waste my time on a personal debate. Sit behind a computer, ridiculous. They cut you off… I’m not doing a virtual debate.”
He also described the moderator of the Miami debate – the political editor of the cable and satellite television network C-SPAN, Steve Scully – as a “never Trumper”.
The decision of the commission to ‘press for the defense of Joe Biden’ was ‘pathhetic’ and Mr Trump was to post multiple ‘negative trial’ before the debate, accordingly to Trump campaign manager Bill Stypien, who also checked positives for Covid previously. A statement.
He said its better Mr Trump would hold a rally. Commenting on his health, Mr. Trump said “I’m back because I’m a perfect physical specimen.”
He also added that he has stopped taking “therapeutics” but still taking steroids and would be tested for Covid again “soon”.
But even though his doctor has said that he doesn’t have any symptoms, concern exists when the president first got infected and whether he might still be infectious.
Although the names of many people who met and proved positive are known now, the number of people exposed in the white house still remains unknown. There are new Covid security measures.
Mr Trump said, “someone got in and people got poisoned,” but he didn’t give any more specifics on Thursday.
A meeting on 26 September was deemed a potential “mega spreader’ event” with some of the participants knowing to have been optimistic. Mr. Trump’s Supreme Court pick was revealed.